Napoleon Wood Burning Insert - EPI3T & EPI3C
Napoleon® adds to their wood burning collection with the new EPI3T & EPI3C EPA wood burning inserts. The EPI3T has a traditional flush front with a cast iron surround and the EPI3C has a contemporary flush front with a cast iron surround. The EPI3’s give customers the option of a wood burning insert that will match any décor, whether it be traditional or contemporary.
Four stainless steel secondary air tubes supercharge the fuel burning process and generate a beautiful display of YELLOW DANCING FLAMES®. Complete with a removable painted black log retainer and a heat circulating blower, both the EPI3T & EPI3C are perfect heating solutions for your home or cottage.
- Up to 55,000 BTU’s and heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- EPA certified to be one of the cleanest burning wood inserts available
- Largest ceramic glass viewing area in the industry, 300 sq. in.
- EPI3C available in painted metallic black finishes
- EPI3T available in porcelain enamel Majolica brown and painted metallic black finishes
- Full refractory lined firebox
- Airwash system keeps the viewing glass clean
- Rear rollers and oversized levelling screws make the EPI3T & EPI3C easy to install
- Removable painted metallic black log retainer for easy cleaning
- Removable one piece high density vermiculite baffle allows easy access for chimney cleaning and maintenance
- Safety door switch and heat activated thermal switch for reliable carefree blower performance
- 6″ flue collar is detachable from outside or inside the firebox and adjustable to a 30° offset