The Morsø 7670 is a wall hung wood burning stove that like the other 7600 stoves is based on the convection principle, ensuring wonderfully clean and efficient combustion.
It will heat up to 120 m² and is fitted with an advanced combustion system ensuring the supply of tertiary air, providing the optimum control of the combustion process.
- Convection System
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Ash Can
- Airwash system
- Tertiary Air
- Riddling grate system
- 10 year limited warranty
- Gasketed seams for tight seals
- Chromium treated internal casting for durab
- Reversible flue collar
- Non catalytic burn technology
- Clean-burning air wash system
- Secondary air supply