Our inside service coordinator provides technical information and assists customers
with problems or questions they have about their gas, wood and pellet products. Each
customer should have a positive experience with a service professional who can follow
through and maintain contact as needed. As a small independent family owned
company each employee is a key representative and important part of our team.
Our service staff offers information about hearth products with a pleasant, helpful and
courteous attitude. Many calls for service can be routine, but others are unique and
require extensive trouble-shooting to solve issues. Must be willing to train to acquire
detailed product knowledge of over time. Training tools and assistance are provided.
- Respond promptly to phone, email and VM messages.
- Greet customers, educate, and answer questions in person and on the phone
relative to products and inquires.
- Schedule appointments; coordinate and schedule field technicians.
- Handle financial transactions; track, organize and manage accounts.
- Order and stock parts, as needed.
- Create estimates for service calls, products and parts.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and concerns.
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors, customers, and co-workers.
- Ability to read and understand manuals.
- Must be organized and maintain clean, efficient workspace.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience in mechanical repair or customer service is a plus— note
that this job will require some technical training to understand our products. Good
mechanical and communication skills a plus.
- Focused, driven, polite, detail-oriented, hardworking self-starter, organized,
reliable, and customer oriented.
- Must be proficient with computer and typing, communication via e-mail, word and
quickbooks is required.
- 401k plan
- Paid personal time off (PTO)
- Medical Insurance
- Overtime available
- Paid Holidays Benefits
Commensurate with ability, knowledge and experience.
CONTACT: Kathleen Leddy, email@example.com with resume and interest.