Grill Pellets do not simply serve as your grill's fuel source. They can enhance the taste and aroma of your food as well. While many people settle on cheaper pellets, those who have experienced using flavored hardwood pellets discover amazing new results can be achieved for your grilled meat. Traditional wood grillers actively change their wood sources to get different effects. Pellet grillers, by comparison, have been slower to come around to experimenting with flavored pellets.
Our Premium quality smoker pellets come in array of wood flavors. Each variety produce their own exquisite taste. But you can also create your own unique flavor by mixing different pellets. Here are some natural wood smoker pellets with awesome flavor:
- Cherry - offers a mild sweet flavor and aroma
- Mesquite - is excellent for BBQ but has strong overpowering flavor
- Hickory - creates the classic moderate smoke perfect for grilling beef meals; but can be suitable also for pork and poultry recipes.
- Apple - makes a sweet and mild smoke that complements lighter foods like seafood and vegetables; but can also add a delectable flavor for pork and poultry
- Texas Blend - aromatic blend of Black Oak, American Hickory, and a hint of Texas Mesquite offers a consistent flavorful smoke throughout the cook.
- Fruitwood Blend - a bold blend of Orchard Cherry, American Beech, and Sweet Pecan. Smells sweet and adds character to whatever you grill.