Memorial Day is the unofficial start of summer and most people spend it grilling. If you need a new gill to help you celebrate summer and the start of grilling season, you should consider a new Napoleon grill.
Napoleon makes gas grilsl, charcoal grills, portable charcoal grills and built-in gas grills with the highest quality materials, and a performance that will rival all other grills. For gourmet grilling no matter the venue or type of grill, Napoleon grills are the answer.
For over 35 years, Napoleon has been designing and manufacturing the finest high efficiency grills, that you can depend on. Are you having a backyard BBQ for Memorial Day? Wow your guests with great grill and a beautiful grill. Contact Fireplace Showcase for more information on our Napoleon Grills.
Do you need a delicious recipe too? How about Low and Slow Back Ribs? Here’s what to do for perfect grills on our gas grills, and you can watch the video.
- Soak your chosen wood chips for 1 to 24 hours.
- Make sure you have a full tank, or at least lots of propane before you preheat your grill to about 200°F, preparing for indirect cooking.
- Remove the membrane on the back of the ribs then rub the ribs with the rub.
- Place the ribs onto the cold side of the grill and place the smoker tube filled with soaked wood chips on the hot side of the grill. Close the grill lid and slow roast the ribs for 3 hours. You will likely need to change the wood chips about half way through this process. I recommend having a second smoker tube ready as the first one is going to be very hot.
- After 3 hours, wrap the ribs in foil and cook for another hour.
- When the foil hour is done, baste the ribs with your favourite sauce and continue to slow roast for one more hour.
- Serve these ribs right away, preferably with a great coleslaw or other cool summer salad.