One of the highest recurring homeowner expenses are home energy cost. New England home heating expense spikes drastically during the harsh winter months. Heating efficiency (or lack thereof) can swing home heating cost by hundreds of dollars each month. Regarding heating efficiency, wood burning stoves vary greatly in the ability to efficiently heat a home.
Timberwolf Wood Burning Inserts are superbly efficient home heating systems. They will transform your hearth into a clean burning and cost-effective heating source. Its colossal firebox design can contain 18" logs and enables a long eight hour burn time.
In addition to heating efficiency, they will be a very beautiful addition to your home. They have large PHAZERAMIC™ burner systems, PHAZER® log sets and brightly glowing ember beds that can be viewed through European styled ceramic glass.
Here are other features of Timberwolf - EPI22 Economizer™ wood burning inserts:
- EPA Certified
- Up to 65,000 BTU's
- Heats from 800 to 2,000+ sq. ft.
- Large ceramic glass viewing area
- Firebox capacity of 1.9 cu. ft.
- Minimum fireplace opening: 25 7/8˝w x 22˝h x 14˝d
- Painted black cast iron door included
- Dual blower system included
- Five piece painted black flashing with 3 ½˝ depth adjustment for installation versatility (comes standard)