Our full time sales associate generates sales by providing information and details about
the hearth products we represent to customers in our showroom. Each sale is unique
per homeowner specifications and requires sales consultant to acquire detailed
knowledge of products over time. Sales are maximized by delivering efficient, friendly,
and knowledgeable advice and service, while ensuring the store is neat, clean and
well-presented at all times. We want each customer to have a positive experience with
a sales professional who can follow through maintaining contact with each customer as
products are ordered, delivered and installed.
We are a small independent family owned company so each employee is a key
representative and important part of our team. Sales orders are easily generated from
walk in clientele and much of our business comes from client referrals. We strive to
provide extensive customer service to all clients.
- Greet customers, educate, and answer questions relative to our selection,
products, and services.
- Follow up with customers to schedule appointments.
- Create estimates and sales orders itemizing products and a parts list.
- If needed, investigate and resolve customer issues and concerns.
- Build relationships with new and existing client base.
- Handle financial transactions and utilize Quick Books to track, organize and
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields is a plusnote
that this job will require sometime for technical training to understand our
- Focused, driven, detail-oriented, hardworking, organized, reliable, and outgoing.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and co-workers.
- Must be proficient with basic computer skills as some communication via e-mail
- Basic working knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel and Quick Books is a plus.
Full-time, Tuesday thru Saturday
Commensurate with hearth product knowledge and sales experience.
- 401k plan
- Paid personal time off (PTO)
- Medical Insurance
- Overtime available
- Paid Holidays Benefits
CONTACT: Kathleen Leddy, email@example.com with resume and interest.