Sometimes a product comes along that changes everyone’s thinking about the way things have always been. Here’s a case in point: In the past, if you wanted the ease and comfort of a gas fireplace, you had to accept that your fireplace would have to include a glass front.
The conventional wisdom about gas and glass has been challenged with the introduction of the Phoenix TrueView gas fireplace powered by patent-pending WhisperTone Technology™. With the look of a traditional, open-front fireplace, the Phoenix still runs with the ease and efficiency of gas.
“Three decades ago, Heat & Glo revolutionized the industry with direct vent technology, and the Phoenix builds upon this legacy of innovation by providing what homeowners and builders have been asking for: The convenience of gas without the glass,” says Heat & Glo Brand Director Jackie Schneider.
5 More Reasons to Choose the Phoenix
There are so many ways the ways the Phoenix delivers the ultimate fireside experience. Here are four reasons to revolutionize your hearth with this game-changing fireplace:
- Realistic looks and premium options. Choices include traditional brick or reflective black-glass liner, high-definition logs and a glowing, LED ember bed.
- Sight AND sound. An optional Bluetooth wireless speaker system adds an auditory layer to the realism by playing the sound of a crackling fire (or even your favorite music).
- TV time is Phoenix time. A television can be safely placed just 12 inches above the Phoenix, with no mantel required.
- Block cold air with WhisperTone™. This patent-pending three-part venting system features an automatic damper to stop air movement when the fireplace is off, preventing cold air from sneaking in.
- Control with a touch of a fingertip tap. All elements of the Phoenix’s operation, from flame height, lighting and sound, are controlled with our user-friendly IntelliFire touchscreen remote
Want to learn more about the groundbreaking “no glass, still gas” Phoenix? Contact The Fireplace Showcase here in Seekonk!