Do you have an ugly, dated, wood-burning fireplace you’d like to bring back to life? Brass doors from the 80s. Dirty soot and ashes. Messy firewood. If so, it’s time for a fireplace remodel. We’ll then, The Fireplace Showcase here in Seekonk is ready to go to work for you!
Your updated fireplace will look as inviting as it feels
In an era of overwhelming busyness and disconnection, you seek to create a sanctuary – a worry-free oasis where your family can live in comfort, creating memorable moments throughout the years. But an old wood-burning fireplace is:
- Dated - hopelessly out of touch with the rest of your style
- Uninviting - such an eyesore, it doesn’t draw your loved ones in
- Unused - you haven’t built a fire in 8 to 10 years because it’s too much work
What are your options? Tear out a wall and do something totally new ($$$). Place candles or logs in there, with a rolled-up blanket to stop the cold draft.
Or … transform your old brick or manufactured fireplace into an attractive and comfortable space with a gas fireplace insert.
What is a gas fireplace insert?
A “gas insert” fits inside your wood-burning fireplace opening, fed by a copper gas line, that brings instant warmth into your home! All with no work and just the touch of a button.
A gas insert instantly brings back the ambiance by updating the spaces you love and bringing a sense of calm to your overall day without the hassle.
Believe it or not, a fireplace makeover is an amazingly easy process.
You can even include a new stone or brick facing as part of your fireplace remodel with a gas fireplace insert.
How easy is it to install a gas insert?
All it takes is 3 simple steps to restore that sense of nostalgia and togetherness of your fireplace.
- Bring in a photo of your fireplace to one of our Hearth Experts to find out what will work best for you
- Have your gas insert installed safely by our professional teams
- Sit back and enjoy having a beautiful and efficient fireplace
Get started today and find out how easy it is to say bye-bye to brass. Start making memories with a fireplace you dreamed of when you bought or built your home. You’ll fall in love with your fireplace again.